Wednesday, September 9, 2009

thoughts:i'm out of service

for those of you who actually hangs out with me regularly, you probably know a few stuff. one of it is i don't reload my phone that often.its troublesome to like reload my phone every single 30 days and i don't even call anybody besides a best friend of mine. everybody i know that goes out with me is online on msn like everyday(literally). so really thats one of the reason which makes me seldom reload ma phone. so why am i telling you this?

i spoke to a friend of mine last nite, su ying and we kinda do some catch up a lil after a while and she tried calling after getting my number,but then she told me my number is not in the service. which is sort of strange to me but then i never really bothered. i asked her to call me some other time instead. so while i was working out moments ago, i decided to use my house phone to call my own phone and i heard the your number is not in the service and i was like omg.damn the day finally came where i don;t remember to reload my phone.

usually after my phone expires fromt eh 30 days period i'll take liek 3 to 4 months to reload another 30 but it looks like i've passed the 6 months mark which means the last time i reload was back in chinese new year. so how blindly could i be to missed that message that tells me 2 days ago was the last day of my sim's existence?well nobody messages me that much except the times when we are goin out and we are setting the details and all. but recently every outing has been so impromptu since i'm having holiday, that everything is set up thru online. and some more i've been receiving lots o f messages from digi and soem number kinda thing asking me to suscribe this and that, gambar gambar siti yang teramat panas and all, you tend to ignore and not reading it at all. so thats how i missed it.

so yeap at the moment you won't be able to call me and i gotta go hunt for a new sim card. my sis told me back then sim card cost around 200 bucks. damn thank god its like 8 bucks only now.

No comments: