Tuesday, August 17, 2010

thoughts: time and haiz

hi. i'm tired. its 7 am. not that i couldn't sleep its just that i'm too hungry to fall asleep. so i went downstairs and ate some hi fibre crackers and hi protein milk to kill my starvation. also its a good choice of meal for my diet where i am constantly trying to cut my body fat. so yea i'm pretty much waiting for the crackers uh remainings or melted dough to not get stuck in my teeth so that i can go back to bed again. yea i know. i could've brushed my teeth. i DOWAN!
ps. i'm pretty tired so i don't exactly know what i exactly wrote and i'm too lazy to edit my shit.

so yea i wanna talk about things that turns the shit out of me off. actually i could just think bout two things. time and internet words. lets get on with time first. the thing about me is that, i'm sort of a rpetty punctual guy. and when it comes down to time management, i pretty got myself in pretty good shape here. i'll get my shit done no matter what, i'll reach places in a certain given time that i say i would, i wouldn't give uncertain answers if there's no assurance regarding an outing and yea time related stuff on most account. so yea i am pretty turned off whenever people just not showing up on time. thats the shit that i hate the most. I HATE WAITING. I ALWAYS DOES! i got tons of patience in a lot of stuff and yea i don't mind waiting if its like 10 minutes to 20 minutes. but sometimes, some people have the courtesy to just delay their arrival for one and sometimes 2 fuckin hours! what happened to yea i'll see you in a while. does in a while means 1 hour? its drives me mad whenever your just chilling at wherever your ass is at and just waiting. and its very disruptive towards conversation flow and your own concentration. coz you all you'll ever do is that, turning your head to a particular direction and constantly hoping that man faster show up la. i always think to myself especially being a business student, man if this is a contract signing session, you'll fucking blew it man. yea i understand there are some circumstances that might be applicable to the delay but yea i'm tired now, so i'll say this....NO TOLERANCE!!!1!!

another thing that i can't stand is people with the word haiz on the internet. FUCK THAT SHIT. FUCK IT GAO GAO. people who uses haiz to me just sounded like losers man. there's this one particular girl where she was having exam and she says something like haiz exam. and then holiday comes shes likes haiz nothing to do. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man i sort of have the tendency to deal my problems if its with a girl by forcing her to bend over and just humping the sense out of her. must see face first. so yea thats about it. goodnighte.

3 comments:

gapnap said...

i wonder how many people will try to comment some random shit , and put the word "haiz" in their comment . haiz

Vincent said...

LOL. WAKE UP GAP WAKE UP. YOUR GETTING SUCKED INTO THE HAIZ ABYSS.

Lawolf said...

if 'haiz' drives u mad, then is 'sigh' an ok? :D